Re: RC: Re: Show and tell, questions for oldbies

CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

Actually, Deanna, you've described perfectly the very reason why I do NOT
take any of my horses on LD's!  I don't EVER want one of them to figure out
that 25 miles is the end of the ride

This is so true. I had a horse that I did NATRC with. He was a great horse
but was getting so out of hand at each ride that I decided to "let him see
God" and took him to his first endurance ride... a 50 miler at Tar Springs.
He saw God at about 40 miles and finished in 5 1/2 hours in 12th place. He
was very happy when the ride was over and behaved like he had just been "born
again".

Bonnie
So. Calif.