Congrads to Tevis completers

Fist I want to brag about my mothers (Tammy Robinson) accomplishment at the
Tevis this year on Mr. Rett Buttler. They placed 14th, Wow! Way to go you
guys! Good Boy Rett Man!!
And.............. Congradulations to Roxanne Greene! For and impressive 44th
place and 20th completion of the Tevis Cup! That is soooo Awesome Roxanne!!

And Congradulations to all of you this year that completed the Tevis!!

Charlene at: Trail-Rite Training Center