Ed Paige Benefit raffle and auction

Ed has been donated several items which may be of
interest to you.  They are being sold on E-Bay
with ONE item being raffled at the Fort Armstrong
Endurance Ride next weekend.

If you are interested, go to:
http://runningbear.com/main/Ed/text/donations/RAFFLES.html

--
Teddy Lancaster
Last fling before Ecuador:

Ed is going to have surgery and treatment to
enable
him to walk again, but it must be done in Ecuador
at the cost of $35,000. Insurance will NOT cover
this.
We are asking for donations.
The surgery is scheduled for August 14, 2001.

or visit the website:
http://runningbear.com/main/Ed/text/Main-Page.html

MAKE A DONATION:
https://secure.runningbear.com/ed/

If they are shooting at you, you must be doing
something right--

Does this mean I cannot tell the Emperor he has
no clothes unless I have a Kingdom?
--

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
1348 Township Road 256