Re: hauling hay to rides

Onefarmgirl@aol.com said:

>...I LOVE my new truck
>camper, but can't seem to get the perfect solution for hauling hay to rides.
>Do those of you with racks on top of your trailers like that arrangement?

I've always thought that the racks on top of trailers seem to be
missing a very key ingredient:  some way to get the hay up to the
top of the rack.   How do people get 50lb+ bales to the top of
the trailer?  I mean those of you who don't have husbands or
adolescent sons to loft it?

It's like the rack sould come with some kind of removable, swinging
pulley-on-post thing, sort of like what they had on 2-story hay barns
before conveyor belts.
<example>

           ________
            O   \ |