APOLOGY - long

> I used to be happy to see my horses go to endurance people >but I have
to tell you, after reading ridecamp over the past year, I >have been
encouraging buyers to look into competitive trail.

I wouldn't base anything I do on what I read on ridecamp.  Do you know
what we hear about Californians?  You want us to believe it all?

I've had an interesting experience the last 9 years.  I don't have TV.
Amazing.  Suddenly I don't see massacres in tiny African villages, or
disidents tortured in China. What I see I see with my own eyes.  I see my
town, lots of nice people. Lots of good stuff going on...neighbors who
are friendly and help each other out.  The good to bad ratio is about a
zillion to one, but the TV talks about the one...same with Ridecamp.
What you wanna bet that if you start bragging about Competitive Trail
you'll start hearing all sorts of horror stories about them?...or 4H...or
heck, I'll bet you can find horror stories about rescue
organizations...but I still bet the ratio of good to bad is a positive
one.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.