Re: RC: Horse height ads

. It makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!Mike Everett

Mike--why don't you tell us how you feel about it!  (Just joking--grin--I'm
not taking you lightly.)
        I also know how really hard it can be to measure a horse---I get
different heights on different days on the same horse, measuring it myself.
Kentucky Horse Park has a life-size painting of a horse---with a "measuring
stick" painted at the withers with hands marked---I plan to at least paint a
measuring "stick" on a wall with a firm, flat, solid surface for the horse
to stand on---then stand the horse against that marker and take photos.
   I'm wanting you guys to find fault with this idea, or make suggestions to
improve on it---no need to do it if it really won't work after all.   TIA.

Claudia  (measuring-challenged)
Texas