TIME IS PASSING QUICKLY! Need Riders

debbie zanot darkcat5@yahoo.com
I thought I would have a huge response from Pennsylvania
endurance riders for the Protest Ride on Harrisburg Aug 17
but so far it  has been disappointing. Two endurance riders   have signed
up...that is sad.. the rest are trail riders. I thought that endurance
riders would understand the loss of rides and trail access issues and be
passionate about saving trails, but I guess not. Come on now..we need your
presense..
www.usachoice.net/elkvalley   for info
Neighboring states are welcome to...OH VA WVA MD...you ride here too. I
bet if Maggy Price wasn't in a hospital she would be with us.
Debbie