Horse Massage at Tevis

Judy Houle judysfelex@webtv.net
Judy Houle, massage therapist to Benjhi and Judy Reens, 2000 winner of the
Tevis Cup, will be available for pre-ride, vet check, and post ride
massage at the Tevis.  I will have a banner up so you can find me.
Communication via cell phone is iffy, but my pager number is (925)
266-3001.  There is also a message number (925) 631-0790.  The pager will
probably work fine at the fairgrounds.  Give your horse the best chance of
finishing by getting the kinks out first.  Reward him for his efforts with
a post ride massage.  Rate are:  $50/hour, $30/half hour, $125 package
deal, before, during, after.  See you there!

Judy Houle
Certified Equine Bodyworker