Re: Re: AERC and charges

Howard and all,

I don't see why they can't just ban the person from attending any rides for
a period of time, whether they are an AERC member or not.  Just ban them by
their name, they don't need an AERC number to be banned from rides do they?
Obviously they like to compete in this sport or they wouldn't of been there.
Why can't they ban them anyway?

                                    Cheryl Newbanks
 ~~~          ~~  ^ ^        SW Region
 ~~~\      _~~/  /\ /        Litchfield Park, AZ
        (   ) _ _   ) ' '        canewbanks@cybertrails.com

take action against riders who are members of >AERC by way of filing a
protest against them.  We cannot do this to a non AERC member. The owner of
the horse who >died at the NASTR ride is not a member of AERC; so, unless
someone comes up with another way to make it public, you >won't be reading
about the incident anywhere but here on Ridecamp.