Speed hitch

Has anyone used a hitch called a Speed hitch on a bumper pull trailer.  I
just got one and wondered if anyone has any feed back on it.  It swivels and
telescopes so you don't have to back up to your trailer exactly, you get
close and it swivels to let you hook up.  I mainly got it to hook up with my
camper on the truck because I can't see anything when it's on the back of the
P/u.  My main question is : I would like to use the 4" drop when I don;t have
the camper on (most of the time).  and when I do have the camper on I need
the straight hitch.  which means I need a ball on both ends,  Do they make
such thing?
Thanks for any info
Paula