Re: Day 40, 2001 XP

Karen, Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for all the wonderful stories
of your adventures on the XP2001.  Each & every day I looked forward to the
updated installments you wrote.  That was so nice of you to take the time to
do this, and I know it was a lot of work esp. when you were so tired and had
so much to do even on your days off.  You made the adventure sound so
picturesque that I felt like I could see it in my head and vicariously feel
the the emotions you felt.  You were blessed that Weaver didn't get
seriously injured on your last day.  Can't wait to view all the rest of the
pics.  Take care and thanks again for all the great descriptive stories
about the people, places, horses, weather, etc.
Lindak
Perris,CA