Re: RC: Re: re: athletic horses

I saw her in Tucson and she was great. She had a beautiful red chestnut filly named  Al-Marah Sandrina, and they are gonna use her for ...reining!  (sigh)    I was so impressed with those horses,  and wanted to dip into that gene pool a little more, so I bred my Russian/Al Marah mare to one of their stallions, and hoping for a future endurance star.   Beth