Re: RC: Starting CTRs/LD

People, my words were exactly as follows:

"For us 25/week is pretty much the max with our schedules plus my fiance rides a
paint so we'll be sticking to the shorter distances. :) "

I am certainly not the authority on which horses can and cannot do longer
distances.  I should've clarified that the paint he rides is a heavy built
halter-type paint and would probably not be happy doing longer distance riding
*PLUS*  our schedules dictate that our conditioning time is limited - therefore
we'll be sticking to the shorter distances.  No where in my message did I say
that ALL paints cannot do longer distance.  Please don't take my words out of
context.

Julienne