Summer Breeze - Challenging & Fun

Dody Sutton dody.sutton@alexlee.com
To the ride managers: Thank you so much! What a great job! Myself and my
children Dylan White and Danielle Dantine had a blast. We competed in the
thirty and we all completed. This was Danielle's first ride and she was a
trooper.  The heat was the main challenge but we kept to a slow steady
pace and the horses were fine (except for Dylan (5th place) - he had it in
high gear, with his sponsor Patsy Gowen). Thanks goes to Patsy for
sponsoring Dylan and Nancy Oates who normally sponsors him.  He hates to
ride with me now - Mom is just too slow! I would also like to thank Brenda
for helping us out on the trail.  She is a local and knew exactly where we
were at all times and knew when to speed up and slow down. The trail is
beautiful there and we look forward to returning in October and next July.