Re: RC: Arabian horses and bloodlines

AAA, Here, here!!!

Yeesss! I was afraid to post on this as I am a Polish Arab lover, but
this is right on the button.  Hitler started it  by "confiscating" the
Polish horses;  he was very envious of the Polish Cavalry.  He wanted the
best horses in the world to carry his Aryans and at the time, the Polish
Arabs and cavalry were the best.  However, my dislike of the Russians,
(not the horses!) is that the Russians ATE some of the most prized horses
that ever lived!!  During WWII, there were horse lovers just like there
are today, and Egypt, England and France were doing all they could to
save their precious horses.  Please read "And Miles to Go" and if it does
not bring tears to your eyes, shame on you.  Renie