From: Bob Morris [mailto:bobmorris@rmci.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 4:54 PM
To: Kathy Mayeda
Subject: RE: AERC, AHSA and The Chronicle of the Horse

But, but ,but Kathy:

That is the problem, the USET has spent most of its time attending to its stock portfolio and to the elite of the horse show world. They have not got the background in administration or world politics. While you read of what they do in the equestrian scene world wide, you never read that they did most of it through the AHSA. The USET has a wonderful cadre of publicists, the AHSA does not. The two combined would be the best organization in the world. But neither will subject them selves to the others domain.

A very sorry thing!

Bob Morris