Halter/Sport horse? Bloodlines?

Adrienne Lee Jones Jester6718@aol.com
WHY CAN"T I SEND TO RIDE CAMP   I AM REGISTERED?   any way here is my post

I may just be a newbie here but I am not to the world of Halter. I show
Arabians and half arabians. I do not understand what you mean by fat! I
show
in arizona at class "A" shows and higher like Scottsdale regionals and
next
year nationals. Halter Horses are definetly NOT fat!  They are well
conditioned horses usually. There are a few bad apples and some trainers
that
feel halter horses are purely that halter only!! But everyone I know that
breeds and shows horse( including my trainer who has riden thousands of
horses, been Brazilian Ntional champion in Halter and Western Pleasure,
Also
has been Midwest{owners of padron psyche} halter trainer) we breed for
minds
and trainability the beauty heart and desire are already in place in the
arabian breed.    As for some people that were wondering are there halter
horses out there anymore that truely are athletes here is a list of some
beautiful Arabs that show halter and have the best minds I have ever
seen!!!!!

Lion of Judah
Black stallion      owner madilyn Leeds    Arizona
( I own several horses by him and they are so intelligent and rideable and
aim to please. He is a halter horse but with a puppy dog attitude.  My
trainer started my mare by him with no reins , no bit not even a halter or
lead rope! then he simply put a string around her neck and she already
neck
reined THE FIRST TIME!

Magic Dream     Black ( actually classified as black bay) barely.
Stallion
Halter Horse
The top horse to breed to WORLD WIDE! I love this horse, i got to know him
on
a personal bases, My trainer has now started him under saddle.   He is
beautiful and very intelligent and sweet. I love his babies.

Strike     Grey           National Champion Park Horse
He is getting along in his years now but will breed a mare or two a year
if
his owner likes your mare.  I saw him this year he is big and very
athletic.
Every person I know including myself that owns a Strike daughter will
never
let go. They are the kindest most beautiful mares. They don't all ahve big
trot if you don't want it. My mare by him is a western pleasure horse and
is
now my trail and endurance horse!

As for the comment someone made on Varian bred horses being the only good
arab horses being bred I absolutley disagree. I know shelia Varian she is
wonderful person  and her horses are beautiful but there are lots of
better
minded more trainable horses out there than hers. But hers are pretty good
for trails after training.

Sorry if anyone is upsetabout me vvoicing my opinion but I just want you
know some of you are just being predjudice against halter horses.
By the way to agree on the comment that several halter horses can't be
ridden
like  Padron Psyche offspring   even though i did start my Padron psyche
daughter. But there are lots of breeders out there that do try for more
than
just snort and blow in a horse.

Tx
Adrienne