Latest Point standings on-line

We just ran the point standings for the rides that are on-line now.  They are at

http://www.doublejoy.com/erol/Points/default.asp

As always - look for * in your ride results if you don't see points/miles that you
expect to have.

Mike

We would normally run this at night but did a test during the day.  rides that
previously been on-line and are in the process of being corrected - so not in
these totals are

> 3 unposted rides for this posting of point standings
> Okmulgee Cougar Prowl 25/50
> Witch Dance II 35/55
> Little Manistee Memorial Ride 50

They will show up in the next time we snapshot - normally the 15th and 30th of the
month.