Fastrack

I used Fastrack for a while when my horse was having some problems with
allergy-related diarrhea.  It did seem to help, but in the end changing
his diet when I finally figured out what he was sensitive to worked much
better.  Would you be using it to help your horse make better use of his
feed, or to help with a digestive problem?  I used it for about 6 months,
and I didn't notice any difference at all when I stopped using it
(probably 4-5 months after I changed my horse's diet).  It may be good to
feed it if you're giving your horse a lot of bute, or for a few days after
worming, but a liquid probiotic might work even better in these cases.
The cheapest place to get it is Valley Vet Supply, www.valleyvet.com.
Overall, I think it may be one of those things that you can take or leave
for a generally healthy horse...I ended up deciding that it was just
another thing to make his grain ration more complicated, and since it
didn't seem to do much, I quit using it.  But it might have different
results with a different horse.

Abby