Re: RC: Preventing Herd Bound Behavior?

I totally agree when I bought Polaris 8 years ago ( WOW long time ago!!)
He was totally herd bound you could'nt ride him alone without him flipping
out.
After working with him and devloping a bond he never had a problem like that
again. I think it comes down to them becoming to think we are the herd
leader and anything we do with them will not hurt them Thats what they
think. Bonding with your horse is everything.
Happy Trails
Colleen K.