Ridecamp Administration--Change of Email Address Function Not Working?

Hi, Steph;

I am trying to change my account so that my email address is
lbm@naisp.net instead of lbm@ici.net.  I change the form to
show the new address, but when I press the SUBMIT key, this
message comes back:

  [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax near 's'.

  /ridecamp/NewEditAccount2.asp, line 41

I don't know what's wrong, but I can't change my email address.

Linda B. Merims
NEW:  lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA