Azutoria

Any body have any new thoughts on above?
   I have heard they it is now being considered to be hereditary?
My friend has a young mare- 6 years- that has been started in training for
endurance- she is a very spooky, hot , competitive mare. She started getting
azutoria from just spooking at something on the trail- very slight
stiffening up, but there!. She is worked everyday and is on very very low
protein diet and it is going better, but just the slightest spook or
excitement is liable to start it up. Her mother was a very good endurance
horse but also was prone- especially in the beginning of her career. Any
thoughts except time, low protein and work?

Regards,
Cindy Budler

Marketing Information Analyst

Tel : 011 876 1210
e-mail:  Cindy.Budler@afrox.boc.com <mailto:Cindy.Budler@afrox.boc.com>

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned for
the presence of known computer viruses by the MessageLabs Virus
Control Centre. However, it is still recommended that you use
local virus scanning software to monitor for the presence of viruses.