endurance coverage cont

Damn, I must have drawn a blank! Anyway, I would love to see this sport in the Olympics but not necessarily run under many more rules. More stringent vet checks maybe, but please, enough rules. I agree that if it were to be watched by the world, we must make sure we (AERC and members) look darn good. And our horses, too. Lisa Salas, The odd FArm. The heat must be getting to me. P.S. I found a hotel room in Truckee. It was expensive but by the time I get there, it will be worth it. This hotel is full of car enthusiasts. They are having a car show in Reno and that is filling up hotels.