endurance coverage

Oh but Angie, an entire ride was televised staring Potato Richardson. Well, maybe it was just pieces where the camera could get in. Wait a minute, I think someone had a helmet cam or a butt cam. Anyway, I watched it on ESPN a long time ago and I think it was the Tevis Cup. I am not sure how many other people watched but I enjoyed it. I was glued to my computer last year when the Tevis update it's page hourly with pics and descriptions of how the ride was going. But again, I am addicted to the sport so I am interested. I love the "rags to woolback" stories but I especially love the fact that horses who might not have had a chance, find great homes and get to do what horses love most. Eat, sleep, run and roll. I would love to see this sport in the olympics, but not nessesarlly