Re: RC: Barney/Valerie

> It might turn out - and I sure hope not - that if the AHSA insist >on>
forcing itself on the AERC if it is the NGB then the AERC might > have>
consider spinning off the international riders into a >separate>
organization so that the AHSA doesn't have an >impact on the large>
majority of the riders and drive the cost of >all endurance rides

As an AERC rider who is on the threshold of competing Internationally, I
stand behind AERC 100%. I am first and foremost an AERC member.  AERC
people are my kind of people.  They do what needs done, and *they* are
*us*...not a bunch of anal retentives who justify their involvement by
sitting around thinking up more silly details to add to their rulebook. I
think we should adopt the "Don't Tread On Me" flag.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.