Barney/Valerie

 I finally got my July EN.  I am appalled that the AHSA  has the nerve to so  impose themselves into our sport/ organization/ discipline.  Obviously Barney hit the mark. ( Atta Boy !) So,  Valerie. How do we go about influencing, or can we, the USOC into designating  USET the NGB.  The AERC is certainly a prize, It's no wonder to me why they all want us.  But we have been independent, and hopefully remain so. Just as Truman said, Tell them to go pound sand.  I am not an international rider, pretty sure I will not ever be. I do support those who do wish to compete internationally, and I would love to see our teams in the Olympics. But I am keenly interested in preserving my sport and  my  AERC as it is.  Annie
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge