RE: RC: AHSA

Ooops I think you are right!  So the USOC is doing us a favor!

K.
-----Original Message-----
From: Truman Prevatt [mailto:tprevatt@mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 12:24 PM
To: Kathy Mayeda
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: RC: AHSA

I don't think it was FEI that had anything to do with this fist fight between USET and AHSA. I think the issue arose because the USOC didn't want to have to deal with two different organizations for equestrian events.

Truman

Kathy Mayeda wrote:

 This is the whole argument re: USET vs. AHSA.  They are the ones duking it out to be NGB or NF.  USET may make more sense to endurance riding to be NGB or NF than AHSA.  Truman, did you read Valerie's or Maggie Prices article in the July Endurance News yet?  In this case, FEI may have done us a favor by eliminating one of the organizations to pay dues to in order to compete internationally.K.