Re: RC: Swanton NATRC ride story

Thanks Beth, good suggestions and I'll take them to heart.  I was right on
target with time until that saddle slipped.  I think all the people who got
lost (12 of them) also were able to make up the time.  I enjoyed the ride
and will definately do another one.  I think the CP was just as fast, not as
many miles and 12 miles is just too short for me! <g>

Take care,
Kimberly