Vermont 100

Kathie Duggan Katdandu@hotmail.com
I just want to thank Sue Greenall and all of the volunteers for a
wonderful ride!  I had such a great time and I'm looking forward to next
year!

I also want to thank Dinah and Steve Rojek for a great location and their
wonderful hospitality, all of the ride vets for a great job, John Greenall
for a great trot out! :), Kathy Brunjes for all of her help and Tom
Hutchinson for being a great riding buddy!  Oh and I almost forgot, my
horse, Brios Kavalier, for being my best friend and doing a wonderful job,
especially for a Flatlander!

Kathie Duggan