Re: RC: Tevis Participant Guide

guest@endurance.net wrote:

> Kim saguaro@garlic.com
> Does anyone know if the Tevis office has resent the Participant Guide?  I
> know they said that they were having the USPS try to locate all the lost
> ones.  In any case still haven't received mine yet?

There has indeed been a significant delay by the Post Office in the
Participant Guide mailing that went out to all 250 riders on Friday,
July 6th (!)  Anyone who was on the Ride List as of that date who still
has not received their packet by Tuesday, July 24th, please email me or
the Tevis Office (mailto:wstf@foothill.net) and we will get a fresh one
out to you at once.

Meanwhile, please note that *all* of the info you will need to plan your
ride and make crew arrangements is on the Tevis website at the following
links:

    http://www.foothill.net/tevis/RULES.HTM
    http://www.foothill.net/tevis/GUIDE.HTM
    http://www.foothill.net/tevis/CHECKPT.HTM
    http://www.foothill.net/tevis/agenda01.htm
    http://www.foothill.net/tevis/trail/ROBIEPRK.HTM
    http://www.foothill.net/tevis/sunmoon.htm
    http://www.foothill.net/tevis/SERVICES.HTM

Beyond that, feel free to send me any specific questions.

/richard, teviswebguy and tevisofficetechsupport

--
Natalie's Barn & Breakfast  http://www.natbarn.com  1-877-NATBARN