info on electrolytes needed

A few years back, I'd gotten some information on this endurance list of
an electrolyte product that I believe was produced from studies at the
University of Colorado.  I can't remember the name of the product or
where I purchased it from.  Its not in any of the regular catalogs.  Its
brownish in color and very palatable to the horses, in fact, I think it
smells somewhat like chocolate.  If anyone can help me find this
product, I would appreciate it.  Thanks.  Debby in Missouri