Re: RC: Saddles

From: Irene M Burnett <RenieBurnett@juno.com>
To: carolbrandenberg@altavista.com

HI! For the record, Carol, I just have not found anything that comes
close to a Boz saddle.  I have owned one from when he first started
building them, bought one of   the first ones that had a sheepskin cover.
 I still have the same saddle but had him redo it with leather seat.
this saddle tree is PATENTED.  every other sadddlery wants to get their
hands on it, and I mean the BIG names like circle Y and tex tan etc.
Until his patent runs out or his is offered so many millions, Boz is the
only one that has this wonderful flexible tree that  wouldn't break if
you ran a D-8 Caterpillar tractor over it!!!  I train horses and give
lessons and this saddle is as much a piece of equipment to me as a
tractor would be  to a farmer.  THERE is nothing else like it out there
yet.  I am in Redding CA and a lot of them are in use out there.
Incidentally, I've used mine on everything from a 12' pony up to   a
17'plus warmblood.  the proof is the horses themselves; After having used
this saddle on over 100 or more different horses and seeing their
reactions, I know I don't have to question "Gee, maybe the saddle is
bothering his back".  the horses all seem to relax and become more
receptive to training because, for the first time, they're comfortable!!!
Boz has a web site   bozsaddlery.com.  Check it out.  When you realize
that Michael Jordan does NOT wear wooden shoes when he's playing
basketball, you begin to understand the boz saddle!!  good Luck, Renie