RE: FEI stuff, selection procedures - placement vs time

Hi
I don't want to interfere in what seems to be a 'sensible national
discussion', but we had in such a small country as Belgium with no more that
10 horses completing a 160Kms this year the same problem

Yes I'm ironic!

But Teddy's system seems interesting (we used something similar for the
selection for Dubai 98).

It would be interesting to apply it on past years (1999 nand 2000) and see
what comes out as USA team. This is irony again, but anyway, would be
interesting :):):)

Leonard, Belgium