Re: Thourocare Suncreen

I just had several people ask for this product so
I am responding to ride camp
I hope this is still true as I bought it 7 years ago and it still works
Have to use very little . Usually takes care of the sunburn in 24 hrs or
less
ThoroughCare (I may have spelled this wrong orginally)
Fly Repellent Lotion
With Lanolin, Aloe Vera and Sunscreen
Sold through Liscenced Vets
SmithKline Beecham Animal Health
West Chester Pa 19380
I have noticed the ThoroughCare Products at Vet Supply places since.
If you have trouble just e mail me back and I will see if I can get some
for you.
Pat in Kansas