Re: PG Mares

I was not asking for anyone's advice on the subject, I am well aware of all the ramifications good bad or indifferent of riding pregnant mares, I have had many of them over the 50 + years I have owned horses, I was simply trying to clarify a rule point for someone asking on RC, And asking for my on info about the rule.

From my point of view---when a general question is asked, there are many more people other than the poster who are interested in the answer and possible "spin-off" information.  I think, for these people, it is good that anyone responding add as much information as possible---even if it appears to insult the intelligence of the original poster.   Most of you do know these things--OTH--a lot do not so it is good to take every opportunity to add information to the "general fund".   IMHO  Claudia