Tevis 2001 Ride is NOT Full

Contrary to a rumour that has just come to my attention, this year's
Tevis Cup Ride is *not* already full.  The Ride has a limit of 250
starters and we currently have a little over 100 signed up -- about
average for this time of year.

The list of those already signed up will be added to the Tevis website
shortly and the link will be posted here on Ridecamp.

For those of you planning to attend the AERC Conference in Reno the
first weekend in March:  WSTF is once again contributing a total of
eleven (11) free Tevis entries -- one per Region plus one National,
giving every attendee two chances in the raffle to win an entry.

Please make a point of stopping by the Tevis booth when you visit the
show floor.

/richard, teviswebguy

--
Natalie's Barn & Breakfast  http://www.natbarn.com  1-877-NATBARN