antisweat sheet

   Awhile back there was a vein going about cooling
horses in cold weather. Someone was asking for a
source of inexpensive antisweat sheets. Today I was
browsing Jeffers web site and they have them on sale
for under $30. Just remember they shrink the first
time you wash them so get a size larger than normal.
   I'm doing my annual pre spring stocking up on
horsey necessities.

Penny