synthetic fenders

Leigh Gowdy- King arthur.king@sympatico.ca
Does anyone out there know where I can get synthetic / nylon replacement fenders for my endurance saddle? A friend had them on hers many years ago and I wanted to try them.  Also, can someone please tell me how to post a message the regular way? I'm a member but couldn't find a place that said "To post a msg, press here." I even looked in FAQ.  P.S.  Was there any response to the question about Joe Long? I didn't see any.  Thanks     Leigh Gowdy-King