Re: RC: Prejudiced? Mare or Gelding? White hooves or black?

In a message dated 1/16/01 6:38:38 AM Pacific Standard Time, harpy@io.com
writes:

<< What's your preference for an endurance horse, mare or gelding?>>
It's like you said, "Preference".  I like mares the most but thats my
preference.

 <<And did anyone ever prove that hoof color was not connected to softness?
 White hooves on all four feet aren't necessarily bad for an endurance
 prospect arab, are they?
  >>  Not that I've seen.  Really doesn't matter.  I've seen dark thin walled
hoofs, and thick walled light colored hoofs.  So I would check wall thickness
in any color hoof.  Arabs in the most part, so far, won't have much hoof
problems that can't be worked out.  That is in the most part...

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269