Any takers?

Hey Ridecampers!
I'm on the road again doing horses (massage, that is!) going to and from
Florida.
Leaving home (Pennsylvania) January 24th and returning around March 10th.

My planned route (give or take a day) is:
	south through Virginia (via Roanoke) 1/24-1/27
	Atlanta ~ 1/28-29
	Jacksonville, FLA area 1/30-2/4
	Ocala/Bushnell, FLA (central FLA) 2/4 - 3/4
	return to Atlanta ~ 3/5-8
	Roanoke 3/9

I've helped almost all my clients improve dramatically!  Try me!

Karen Zelinsky, ESMT
H - 814-692-8509
cell phone:  1-412-999-8510

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!