Re: Tevis Trail BEAR

What Fun!  Riding the section of the Tevis Trail between Foresthill and
Michigan Bluff this afternoon, and we heard what sounded like a herd of elk
crashing through the trees.  We were on the dirt road before going down into
the canyon.
Well, next it was a good sized bear dashing across the road to join the other
crashing animal on the down hill side.  That bear was going so fast, I am
glad it was not going in my direction.

Lynge