Re: RC: RE: Kailua recipe

MB, In the SE we would would never think of using cheap volka in our LIT :-) - gasoline maybe, cheap vodka - never -:)!

Truman

Merryben@aol.com wrote:

Bob, that is really sick.  Here it is again:

Cook 11 1/2 TBS Instant Yuban
4 cups sugar
2 cups water until sugar dissolves.

Boil till thickened slightly.  Set aside to cool completely.  I usually leave
it overnight.

Add 1 1/2 TBS Vanilla and a fifth of CHEAP vodka.  Put in dark bottle and let
sit for 3 weeks in a dark cupboard.

Do not use good vodka or more than a fifth.  It does not come out nearly as
well.  I have tried all variations and they did not work as well as this
original recipe.

Maryben