When you get your Endurance News read this !

Dru tdmonte@theriver.com
Hi everyone,
 I just got my mag, and although I abhorr politics, you all should know
what is going on with all the sactioning organizations internationally,
it's a mess. Barney Flemming has taken a strong, independant stance for us
(AERC) in the equestrian
community and is to be hugely commended for it. Read his
Presidents'Message and then read Valerie Kanavys' open letter starting on
page 26.I personally, hoped our sport would never be subjected to the
garbage that is being foisted upon us as USA competators, but it's here
and now, and we need to support our
President and Directors in an independant stance, or you will see
endurance go down the same road as all the other "organized
equestrian sports" have.
Dru