going bitless

Hi All,

I'm hoping some of you can offer your experience. At this point I only do
recreational trail riding and I'd like to start riding my horse bitless. He
is very mellow (read: lazy) and I have no qualms about feeling safe without
a bit, but my horse loves to dive for food (very frustrating) and I'm a
little concerned I won't be able to control this problem without a bit. I
was poised to order Parelli's Natural Hackamore but stumbled upon a site
for the Bitless Bridle:
http://electro7.securesites.com/bitlessbridle/index.phtml

I would really appreciate feedback on either of them. And I'd especially
like to hear from you if you are someone who has had the opportunity to try
both!

Thanks... Janet
zestes@sd69.bc.ca