Saddle Woes (OF)

I don't know who you talked to at the Attorney Generals Office, but what you
were told is a load of crap! (pardon me).  Under contract law, the company,
even if it has disolved is still obligated to either: deliver the saddle or
refund your money. The contract is actually to deliver a saddle, you could
sue for performance of the contract.  That is why companies have to file for
bankruptcy.  That is the only way to legally discharge the obligations of
the corporation.  You need to file against OF and Len Brown personally (this
won't go anywhere, but maybe it will scare him).  The problem is that you
have to sue in the jurisdiction where the sale took place, so that might be
Missouri if you dealt directly with OF.  Good luck,

Carolyn Burgess