SUMMER BREEZE

> I am the ride secretary for Summer Breeze Ride

O.K. Since people are venting about Gov. requirements...here's my rant
for the day. I want to go to Summer Breeze this weekend...I've got to put
up hay tomorrow and not sure if I'll finish in time. But since it's in
KENTUCKY I have to have a health certificate. Just called the local vet
who did my coggins to see if I could run by and get one.  Sure, bring
your horse RIGHT NOW since he won't be in tomorrow.  I'd already spent
$15 getting one for my daughter's horse to go to KY in June.  It just ran
out.  Put both horses in and he wanted TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS each to take
their stupid temperature so they could go to the promised land of KY!  I
said forget it and came home.  There's another vet on the way who charges
$15 but that makes me have to leave after 8 AM. Heck, I don't even know
if I get to go.  I wonder how many people pass on the Kentucky rides just
because the state has this rule. >fume<

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.