lymphokemia (for SusanG)

Hi Susan,

The full CBC panel came back on my mare and it showed everything was ok but
the white cell count was in the low-normal range.  My vet said it's a normal
response to stress?  This made me think about adding your stress cocktail
mix to her ration (C & E) while training.  Is this a good idea and is there
anything else I can do?  I had the blood drawn the day after a hard, steep
training ride in the mountains, could this be a factor?

I have a steep CTR ride this weekend, it's about 40 miles and at a ski area
(steep), so any advice about nutritional tweaks would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Michelle