New saddle

Yeah!  After countless hours of searching, numerous "wrong" saddles, and lots
of trial and error, I think I finally found a saddle that fits my horse!!!!!
AND ME TOO!!!  Wow!
And completely by accident.

A friend of mine recently had a rather serious injury to her 4 year old appy
mare, and I was over at her house trying to find where she was injured and
waiting for the vet.  While waiting, I ran to the feed store to by shavings
for my friend, and there it was, calling me.  A treeless Abetta endurance
saddle.  I went, "how much are ya'll asking for that saddle????"  He told me,
and then proceeded to tell me I could take it home to try on my horse and pay
for it in as many installments as I wanted too.  Wow!
So, I took it home, tried it on Alpine, and if fit like a glove, no funny
sweat patterns, no swelling, and one very happy horse who won't quit rounding
his back, dropping his head, and trotting.  Yeah!

As a side note, my friends mare scaled like a hound dog a 6 foot pipe round
pen in order to escape fire crackers that the neighbors were setting off.
She dinged up her shoulder pretty bad, but should be ok.  She's using it much
better now, and all the swelling is down.  I have never seen anything quite
like that!  Hope to never see it again.

Anyway, off to ride!
Juli and Alpine( I like my new clothes mom!!)