Pin Tree 100 THANKS TOM !!

Dave & Kay Bond drbond@myrealbox.com
We just wanted to thank Tom for a GREAT ride in Maine.  It was a bitter
sweet finish for us, but we had something special driving us to finish the
ride.  Both Nancy and Kay had a driving desire to finish and I know there
were some tears shed out there on the trail.  Again we thank Tom for a
great ride and look forward to next year.

Dave & Kay Bond
drbond@myrealbox.com