Re: RC: Need a WS Training Ride Partner Sunday, 7/15/01

Heather, I am going to ride from Foresthill to the river crossing tomorrow.
Just got back from the FOSTA BBQ.  If you read this before I go please call
at 916-988-5305.  I will be up til a little after 11:00 tonight and my
husband wants to leave fairly early tomorrow (I'm planning on sleeping til at
least 8).  Oh yea, I'm also riding by myself.  Dannan